Philippe-Henri Dutheil previously served as the global leader of the international Not-for-Profit Organizations network at EY Société d’Avocats. Mr. Dutheil is responsible for all of the firm’s activities in this field.
With over 35 years of experience in the Associations sector, both as a lawyer specialized in Association Law and as the president of various associations, Mr. Dutheil has developed very acute expertise in this field, making him a widely recognized expert in this sector in France.
Mr. Dutheil is a former Director of the“Association Law” collection of the Lamy Editions, and of “Lamy Associations.” He is also actively engaged in the following endeavors:
- Chairman of the cultural tourism association “Thalassa.”
- Vice President of UNAT (Union des Associations de Tourisme – French National Union of Tourism Associations).
- Committee member of HCVA (French High Committee for Association Life) Prime Minister.
- Former Vice-President of the CNVA (Conseil National de la Vie Associative – French National Committee for Associative Life).
- Chairman of the working group formed by the French Prime Minister on “the Recognition of the Social Usefulness of Associations” (1996).
- Member of the board of the CJDES (Centre des Jeunes Dirigeants de l’Economie Sociale – Center for young executives in the social economy) (1993 – 2002).
- Author of various works and articles on Association Law, including “Créer et gérer son association” (Founding and Managing Your Association) (Lamy – Les Echos).
- Director of “Droit des Associations et des fondations” (Dalloz Action Collection) (since 2000).
- Lecturer at Aix-en-Provence Law University.